This circular walk is between Broad Haven and Druidston Haven and uses a part of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. The walk can be done in both ways.
Calculated time is computed with the distance, the height difference, and an average speed of 2.2 mph. For an intermediate walker, this time includes small breaks.
Use YHA Broad Haven car park.
(D/A) Start walking in the beach direction.
(1) Turn right on Haroldston Hill and walk on the side of the road until you reach (2)
(2) Look for a path on your left showing a Pembrokeshire Coast Path signpost.
(3) Turn right after the kissing gate.
(4) Turn right after the large kissing gate and walk along the road.
(5) Look for a path on your left and follow it until you're back at YHA Broad Haven car park. (D/A)
D/A : km 0 - alt. km 0 - YHA Broad Haven car park - YHA Broad Haven car park
1 : km 0.18 - alt. km 0.18 - Haroldston Hill
2 : km 0.45 - alt. km 0.45 - Pembrokeshire Coast Path signpost
3 : km 3.01 - alt. km 3.01 - Kissing gate
4 : km 3.17 - alt. km 3.17 - Large kissing gate
5 : km 4.78 - alt. km 4.78
D/A : km 6.42 - alt. km 6.42 - YHA Broad Haven car park - YHA Broad Haven car park
YHA Broad Haven car park machines only take cash.
Hikideas and this author cannot be held responsible in the case of accidents or problems occuring on this walk.
The GPS track and description are the property of the author.